This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Registration fees as as follows:
New Athletes 12 and under $394.00
New Athletes turning 13 - 18 (not turning 19 before 8/02) $440.00
Returning Athletes 12 and Under *$254.00
Returning Athletes Turning 13 - 18 (not turning 19 before 8/02) $312.00
*Not needing to purchase a uniform.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available.
If you are registering more than one player in your family, you will receive a $20 discount on the 2nd (3rd + all additional children) registration fee. In order for the registration system to recognize that you are registering multiple players, please register all of your players at this time. On the Review Page, there is a link near the bottom to "Register Another Player" - please click on this link to ensure that all of your players are registered within the same order.
***Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your Family’s discounted rates.***
1. Parents are to wait in bleachers while your kids workout. If you are going to work out, you are to use the outside lanes (7 & 8).
2. On rainy days, if it is raining at your house as late as 4:30 pm, there will be no practice that day. You may always double check with Coach La Donna (916-475-7259) or Coach Bradley (916) 806-1681.
3. All families are required to volunteer at our personal meet to help it run smoothly. MP Striders will be offering parents the option to "buyout" of volunteering in other areas. There is a volunteer sign up for our meet as well as a sign up for contributions to our concessions stand.
4. NO REFUNDS AFTER 30 DAYS! *Uniform package is yours to keep. MP Striders will consider purchasing them back, (provided uniforms are still in new condition), upon request.
5. Tee Shirts, shorts, and hoodies may be purchased at practices. Other items, such as Gym bags, Blankets, Hair Bows, Sling bags will be ordered. MP Striders Online Store coming soon.
6. Please remember to check your Emails, as that is our primary form of mass communication. Also, be sure to join our Facebook Group page. This is also where team information such as meet results, is posted. I will also use Group Texting.
7. Spikes will be available at practice in various sizes to purchase. You may also purchase spikes (race shoes) for your child at any of the following stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods or Dick’s Sports, Fleet Feet, www.vsathletics.com (VS has youth sizes starting at size Y13) or www.eastbay.com, * I recommend a Middle Distance spike that has a small elevator under the heel because it helps absorb much of the pounding of running. If purchasing for elementary school aged kids, VS Athletics' youth Multi Event Shoe is recommended because it is also this type of shoe.
8. Prepare for JR. OLYMPICS this summer! To this begin making plans to have this time off, as well as schedule flight, car & hotel reservations for Jr. Olympics in JACKSONVILLE, FL -July 27-AUG 2, 2020.
Please direct questions to:
Coach La Donna at 916-475-7259
Vendor Inquiries For Youth Track Meet -6/1/19
Phone: (916) 475-7259
Select an option to continue with the registration.