This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Registration fees as as follows:
New Athletes 12 and under $394.00
New Athletes turning 13 - 18 (not turning 19 before 7/28) $440.00
Returning Athletes 12 and Under *$254.00
Returning Athletes Turning 13 - 18 (not turning 19 before 7/28) $312.00
*(If your child did not compete in the 2018 Jr. Olympics, then you must register as a New Athlete in order to get the new uniform. Although, may use the old uniform if you wish.)
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available.
If you are registering more than one player in your family, you will receive a $20 discount on the 2nd (3rd + all additional children) registration fee. In order for the registration system to recognize that you are registering multiple players, please register all of your players at this time. On the Review Page, there is a link near the bottom to "Register Another Player" - please click on this link to ensure that all of your players are registered within the same order.
***Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your Family’s discounted rates.***
1. Parents are to wait in bleachers while your kids workout.If you are going to work out, you are to use the outside lanes (7 & 8).
2. On rainy days, if it is raining at your house as late as 4:30 pm, there will be no practice that day. You may always double check with Coach La Donna (916-475-7259) or Coach Bradley (916) 806-1681.
3. All families are required to volunteer at our personal meet to help it run smoothly. MP Striders will be offering parents the option to "buyout" of volunteering in other areas. The volunteer deposit for the 2019 season is $35 (already included in reg fees; $25 volunteer deposit and $10 contribution to our concessions stand) or you may choose not to volunteer and pay $50 to “buyout” at the time of registration (no volunteer time will be required, except at our MP Striders' meet.) How it works: If you decide to volunteer, you will choose volunteer area per family in order to fulfill your obligation and have your volunteer deposit returned or exchanged for an apparel item at the end of the season. If you don't wish to volunteer, during the registration process you choose the option to "buyout" of volunteering. At the end of the registration, $50 buyout fee will be added. *If you choose the option to volunteer but you do not complete the required volunteering, you will then forfeit your volunteer $25 deposit.
4. NO REFUNDS AFTER 30 DAYS! *Uniform packages is yours to keep. MP Striders will consider purchasing them back upon request.
5. Tee Shirts, shorts, and hoodies may be purchased at practices. Other items, such as Blankets, hair bows, sling bags will be order upon requests.
6. Please remember to check your Emails, as that is our primary form of mass communication. Also, be sure to join our Facebook Group page once you receive your invitation. This is also where team information such as meet results, is posted.
7. You may purchase spikes (race shoes) for your child at any of the following stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods or Dick’s Sports, Fleet Feet, www.vsathletics.com (VS has youth sizes starting at size Y13) or www.eastbay.com, * I recommend VS Athletics' youth Multi event shoe or middle distance spikes that has a small elevator under the heel because it helps absorb much of the pounding of running. The VS Athletics Youth Multi shoe is also this type of shoe.)
8. Begin making plans to have this time off for Jr. Olympics; Sacramento, CA - July 22-28, 2019.
Please direct questions to:
Coach La Donna at 916-475-7259
Vendor Inquiries For Youth Track Meet -6/1/19
Phone: (916) 475-4725
Select an option to continue with the registration.